I have listed these guidelines again because many clients are not following them. When the guidelines set in place aren't followed it makes my days stressful. It is the clients responsibility to read and follow the appointment guidelines listed below. Please be respectful of me and my time.
- Don't make an appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Appointments are taken on the website for the current month only. I release appointments for the upcoming month on the last Friday of the current month. If there are no appointments available it means I am booked.
- You may get up to 3 piercings during your scheduled time. List any additional piercings in the notes section while booking. Do not book multiple appointments for the same person on the same day.
- 18 years and older. No minor piercings at this time.
- Those over 18 should make their own appointment in their own name.
- All jewelry changes are by appointment only. Jewelry changes are reserved for downsizing and jewelry issues (swelling, jewelry fell out, etc). To book a jewelry change appointment select the piercing for the jewelry being changed. In the notes section include what jewelry you are looking for.
- Under mask piercings are now available. Due to the nature of my job I am in very close proximity to my clients. Because of this risk I will pierce under masks for those who have been vaccinated.
- Masks are still required! You must wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth at all times while inside unless you are directed to remove it.
- Only one person per appointment is allowed inside. If the piercee is a minor a custodial parent or guardian is required to be present.
- Bring the state required identification to your appointment! Read the state identification requirements. No ID, No Piercing! No exceptions, it's state law!
- The day before your appointment you will receive an automated email and text reminder. Please take the time to confirm your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment you will receive a personal text from me with some details about your appointment. Please respond to me so I know you have received the message.
- Texting is reserved solely for communicating with clients about coming inside for their appointment. All questions not found on the website should be directed to my email. My business phone is turned off when I am closed, my email is not.
- When you arrive for your appointment. When you arrive text me at 651-779-2971 to let me know. Please wait in your car and I will call you to come in at your scheduled appointment time.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation notice (by email). Out of necessity same day cancellations and no shows will be charged a $39 same day cancellation fee. Please arrive on time to your appointment, due to a timed schedule late arrivals are subject to same day cancellation.