It is the parents responsibility to bring the required identification. Please add in the appointment notes that the appointment is for a minor.
1. State law requires the custodial parent or guardian to be present during the procedure
2. Both parent and minor child need to provide all required identification before booking an appointment, you may do this through email or in person. I would prefer to check ID's prior to the appointment to avoid the issue of incorrect identification and subsequent appointment cancellation.
3. The parent needs a valid picture ID (Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, or Tribal ID card).
4. The minor child must provide their birth certificate along with their valid picture ID (Permit, Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, Tribal ID card or School picture ID).
5. Parent and minor child's last names must match. If they don't you will need to show the name change with a marriage certificate or divorce decree.