Hello! My name is Jamie Weber and I am a licensed body piercer with the state of MN. My goal in creating Fraidy Cats' is to give my clients a great service in a clean, comfortable, welcoming environment, by a knowledgeable and caring piercer. I look to provide a great experience while also helping my clients understand more about their piercings, body jewelry, & their healing process. I have been piercing professionally since 2001, and I'm certified in Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.
Being a body piercer I am lucky to meet a variety of interesting people. I really care for others and I pride myself in giving my clients a great piercing and experience. The art of piercing is a passion of mine, I have been fascinated with it since the first time I saw one. Body piercing has come a long way since then and has grown immensely in popularity and acceptance. I value individuality and personal expression and believe that piercings are a great way to reflect that.
Piercing and jewelry appointment guidelines have been updated and moved to this page. Please read them before booking an appointment.
Please read the appointment guidelines below before scheduling.
1. Please don't make an appointment if you aren't feeling well.
2. All piercings are 18 plus and by appointment only. Jewelry changes are all ages.
3. Appointments are taken for the current week only. The upcoming weeks appointments will be available to book every Friday by noon. If I am booked for the week there will be no appointment options to select. The 6pm piercing time will held until day of and available to book same day by noon (unless I have to leave early conferences etc).
4. You may get 1-2 piercings during your 30 minute appointment. Please note any additional piercings, jewelry changes, or if you are re-piercing a piercing you've had in the past. If you would like more than 2 piercings during your appointment email me prior to booking so I can accommodate for any additional time needed. Advance and grouped appointments will be taken with a non-refundable deposit.
5. Jewelry change and purchase appointments are taken by me through email. This is to ensure I have the jewelry you're looking for in stock. Appointments are scheduled on the half hour from 1:30pm - 6:30pm. If you'd like a jewelry change please email me at email@example.com. Include what piercings your change is for what style of jewelry you're looking for.
6. No additional guests are allowed inside the piercing room.
7. Appointments should be made in the piercee's name.
8. Do not book appointments for others.
9. Do not book multiple appointments for the same person on the same day.
10. Read the State ID Requirements page before booking. State law says no identification, no piercing, no exceptions.
11. Masks are still required. Due to close proximity and increased risk I prefer to pierce those who have been fully vaccinated.
12. Out of necessity same day cancellations and no shows will be charged a $39 cancellation fee.
13. Please arrive on time and note that I won't have time to provide your service if you arrive late. This will result in a cancelled appointment and a same day cancellation fee. Please plan ahead for traffic, parking, weather, etc.
14. By booking an appointment you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to follow the guidelines listed above.
Read the appointment guidelines above!
Include any additional piercings, jewelry changes, and pertinent information in the notes section while booking.
No appointment options means I'm fully booked for the current week.
In your email include what piercings the change is for, what style of jewelry you're looking for, what days and times work best, your full name, and phone number.
Piercings by j.me