1. Please read these guidelines before booking, every time.
2. By scheduling an appointment you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to follow the guidelines listed.
3. Don't make an appointment if you're not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who is ill.
4. No additional guests are allowed inside the piercing room at this time.
5. Masks are required for those who are not getting an under mask piercing.
6. Appointments are taken up to two weeks in advance.
7. Parents must schedule appointments for their minor child.
8. Appointments should be made in the name of the person getting the service with their contact information. Parent contact information is preferred for minors.
9. All appointments require a $20 non-refundable deposit. Deposits will be taken off the total cost of at the time of your piercing.
10. All cancellations require a 24 hours notice.
11. There is a $20 charge for same day cancellations and no shows.
12. Please don't be late. When you're late appointments behind yours have to wait. If you're too late there won't be enough time and your appointment will need to be cancelled. Plan ahead for traffic, weather, etc.
Piercing Appointment Requests
1. Please read the State ID Requirements page prior to scheduling. State law requires all piercing clients to present identification before getting a piercing.
2. If you're looking to re-pierce a piercing you've had in the past please email me prior to making an appointment.
Jewelry Change Requests
1. When scheduling online include in the notes section which piercing the change is for and a what jewelry style you're looking for.
2. Jewelry Downsize Appointment - Change to shorter post 4-8 weeks after piercing.
3. Jewelry Upsize Appointment - Change to longer jewelry if it's too tight due to swelling.
4. Jewelry Fitting Appointment - After 12 months get your piercing sized for custom fitted jewelry options.
5. Jewelry Change Appointment - Get help switching your jewelry.
6. Jewelry Change Lesson - Learn tips to change your jewelry more easily and comfortably on your own.
Appointments are accepted up to two weeks in advance. If I am fully booked there won't be any appointment times to select on the scheduling page.