All services are by appointment only.
Please read the guidelines below before booking an appointment.
The guidelines listed below are subject to change.
1. Don't make an appointment if you are not feeling well.
By scheduling an appointment you agree not to enter the premises if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or have come in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
2. All piercings are by appointment only.
Appointments are taken on the website up to a week in advance (ex. Sun, Feb 7th - Sat, Feb 13th). The upcoming weeks appointments are available to book on Sunday's no later than 6pm. If appointment options are greyed out, they haven't been released yet or I'm booked for the week. You may get up to 3-4 piercings during your scheduled time. List any additional piercings in the notes section while booking.
Parents should make the appointment for their minor child and those over 18 should make their own appointment. Please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation notice (by email). Out of necessity same day cancellations and no shows will be charged full price. Please arrive on time to your appointment. Due to a timed schedule late arrivals are subject to same day cancellation.
3. All jewelry changes are by appointment only.
Jewelry changes are reserved for downsizing and jewelry issues (swelling, jewelry fell out, etc). All jewelry change appointments are made by me through email (to ensure the jewelry you need is in stock).
4. No under mask piercings or jewelry changes.
There are no under mask piercings or jewelry changes at this time. I do not have a set date as to when I will offer these services again but I will update the website when I do.
5. Only one person per appointment is allowed inside.
There are no additional guests allowed inside. Unless the piercee is a minor, then a custodial parent or guardian is required to be present.
6. Masks are required.
You must wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth at all times while inside. Please note that because of this there are no under mask piercings offered until further notice.
7. Bring the state required identification to your appointment!
The State of MN requires all piercing establishments in the state to adhere to specific identification requirements. If you can't provide the required identification at the time of your appointment I cannot legally pierce and your appointment will have to be cancelled. Piercing services are available for adults 18 and older and minors ages 13-17. At this time I am not offering services for children 12 years or younger. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Adults 18 Years & Older
1. Must provide a valid Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, or Tribal ID card.
Minors 13 - 17 Years
1. State law requires the custodial parent or guardian to be present during the procedure
2. Both parent and minor child need to provide all required identification before booking an appointment, you may do this through email or in person. I check ID's prior to the appointment to avoid the issue of incorrect ID's and subsequent appointment cancellation.
3. The parent needs a valid picture ID (Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, or Tribal ID card).
4. The minor child must provide their birth certificate along with their valid picture ID (Permit, Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, Tribal ID card or School picture ID).
5. Last names must match. If they don't you will need to show the name change with a marriage certificate or divorce decree.
8. When you arrive for your appointment.
When you arrive text me at 651-779-2971 to let me know. Please wait in your car and I will call you to come in at your scheduled appointment time.
9. Appointments are taken on the website up to a week in advance.
The upcoming weeks appointments are available to book at the beginning of the week on Sunday evenings (no later than 6pm). Please note that if there are no appointment options than they haven't been released for the week yet or I'm booked for the week.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE GUIDELINES BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.
Appointments are taken on the website up to a week in advance. The upcoming weeks appointments are available to book on Sunday evenings (by 7pm). Please note that if appointment options are not available they either haven't been released for the week or I'm booked up for the current week.