May 4th, 2021
All services are by appointment only.
The guidelines listed below are subject to change.
1. Please read the booking guidelines below before making an appointment.
2. Don't make an appointment if you are not feeling well.
By scheduling an appointment you agree not to enter the premises if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or have come in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
3. All piercings are by appointment only.
Appointments are taken on the website for the current month only. If there are no appointments available it means I am booked. I release appointments for the month at the beginning of every month.
You may get up to 3-4 piercings during your scheduled time. List any additional piercings in the notes section while booking.
Parents should make the appointment for their minor child in their child's name and those over 18 should make their own appointment in their own name.
4. All jewelry changes are by appointment only.
Jewelry changes are reserved for downsizing and jewelry issues (swelling, jewelry fell out, etc). To book a jewelry change appointment select the piercing for the jewelry being changed. In the notes section include what jewelry you are looking for.
5. No under mask piercings or jewelry changes.
There are no under mask piercings or jewelry changes at this time. I do not have a set date as to when I will offer these services again but I will update the website when I do.
6. Only one person per appointment is allowed inside.
Due to limited space there are no additional guests allowed inside during your appointment. If the piercee is a minor a custodial parent or guardian is required to be present.
7. Masks are required.
You must wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth at all times while inside. Please note that because of this there are no under mask piercings offered until further notice.
8. Bring the state required identification to your appointment!
The State of MN requires all piercing establishments in the state to adhere to specific identification requirements
It is the clients responsibility to provide the required identification at the time of the appointment. If you do not provide the required identification at the time of your appointment I cannot legally pierce and the appointment will have to be cancelled. Please note there is a $35 same day cancellation fee. I encourage parents to email me a list of all ID's you plan on bringing to the appointment.
Piercing services are available for adults 18 and older and minors ages 13-17. At this time I am not offering services for children 12 years or younger. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Adults 18 Years & Older
1. Must provide a valid Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, or Tribal ID card.
Minors 13 - 17 Years
1. State law requires the custodial parent or guardian to be present during the procedure
2. Both parent and minor child need to provide all required identification before booking an appointment, you may do this through email or in person. I check ID's prior to the appointment to avoid the issue of incorrect ID's and subsequent appointment cancellation.
3. The parent needs a valid picture ID (Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, or Tribal ID card).
4. The minor child must provide their birth certificate along with their valid picture ID (Permit, Drivers license, Passport, Military ID card, Tribal ID card or School picture ID).
5. Last names must match. If they don't you will need to show the name change with a marriage certificate or divorce decree.
9. When you arrive for your appointment.
When you arrive text me at 651-779-2971 to let me know. Please wait in your car and I will call you to come in at your scheduled appointment time.
10. Appointments are taken on the website for the current month only.
If there are no appointments available it means I am booked for the week. I release appointments for the month at the beginning of every month.
Please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation notice (by email). Out of necessity same day cancellations and no shows will be charged a $35 same day cancellation fee. Please arrive on time to your appointment, due to a timed schedule late arrivals are subject to same day cancellation.